This is also known as the Customer Complaint Management System (CCMS). CCMS helps in managing customer complaints or feedback.
If CCMS is enabled for your org (on InStore), you can tag a ticket to a transaction of a loyalty customer to a ticket. When a ticket is created, a unique ticket number is generated which will be communicated to the respective customer and the relevant department (as per the process flow designed) that is assigned to the ticket.
This article covers the following topics.
Create a New Ticket
To create a new ticket, do the following.
- On the navigation pane, click Tickets and Feedback > Add Ticket.
The following screen appears. The fields that appear on this screen depend on the fields configured in the Customer Complaint Management Settings page.
- Add the department to which the complaint has to be sent, the priority, and the details about the complaint.
- Add details of the customer such as the customer name, email ID, and mobile number.
- Click Submit.
Fetch Ticket Details
To search for a ticket, do the following.
- On the left navigation pane, click Tickets and Feedback > Search
- Search ticket using any of the following options (these fields may vary based on the configuration for your organization):
- Status: Select whether the ticket is open, in progress, or closed
- Priority: Select whether the priority is low, medium, or high.
- Department: Select the department to which the ticket has been assigned.
- Creation Date: Enter the duration during which the ticket has been created.
- Customer number: Enter the mobile number of the customer who submitted the complaint.
- Ticket Code: Enter the ticket code.
- Click Submit.