This section is a quick reference guide for creating outbound campaigns for either voucher based or non-voucher based campaigns.
Following are the prerequisite for creating bulk SMS campaign (Outbound Campaign)
- All Business Rules confirmed from the client
- Campaign dates(start date and end date)
- Type of campaign to be executed (voucher based or non voucher based)
- Customer list(to whom we need to send message)
- Proposed SMS Text
- Time & Date of campaign execution
Click CAMPAIGNS tab
You can create and configure different types of Campaigns on Campaigns page
Configure the campaign name and lifespan on the Campaign Details page and click Create
Click Customer List
Sticky List – This list can be reused across different campaigns, this will be accessible across the organization.
Upload List – List creation by uploading customers list.
Filter – Rule based list creation.
Manually add: You can also add each customer in a group as shown in the following figure
Paste List: Used to copy customers from a source and paste it in the box. Generally used for a very small list
Upload CSV: If the customer count is less than 2L then create a customer list in a csv file and upload it using Uploading CSV.
- Invalid number will get rejected, when you upload files via. CSV and the details can be viewed in ‘Error Count’, as shown in the figure below.
- Numbers can be rejected for many reasons. For example, if the mobile numbers do not satisfy the validations of the supported countries of the Organisation (no. of digits is lesser/more than the regex for the country), custom tags are not set properly etc.
Via. FTP: If the customer is list is more than 2L then upload file using FTP server.This can be used for importing large file sizes. The file to be uploaded can be copied to a FTP server. The FTP file name, folder name and user type (Email, mobile no. or User ID based) should be configured and uploaded on the page.
You can also add filters to Favorite list by clicking on the respective star icon. This makes your work easier when you create more customer lists for the organization using filters.